Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #438

Good Morning TMS friends.  Thank you for joining us for another revisited sketch challenge.  We're so happy that you're here with us.  Patti picked this week's sketch and it's a great sketch by Debbie.  I like this one, too.  So much possibility!

Here's the sketch.....




And here's the prize....

Two cute little 2 x 2 stamps that make great backgrounds and a shimmer pen.


I want to win those prizes myself!  Alright, now let's get inspired....





Patti



I wasn't kidding about the inspiration! These ladies are so amazing and I love working with them.  They inspire me and encourage me.  Now it's your turn to do the same.  Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to create a card with this design for ages, so this is a great incentive to actually do it and play along.
    Lovely inspiration by the DT to get the creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the most lovely DT inspiring cards ever...xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a fun sketch!! Thank you!! Love all the beautiful cards by the DT members too. Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...