Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #419

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope everyone had a great, extended weekend for those that had one and for those that didn't that your week is off to a great start!

We have a super fun sketch this week - I think it's cute and it's an awesome start to a fantastic card.  There are so many possibilities as you will see by my amazing design team.  Here it is....




There's no sponsor this week but I'll come up with something for a prize.  How about a Distress Oxide ink pad?  I am totally in love with them - they blend like butter!

Let's feast our eyes on the design team's cards....






Patti



Wanda 


My team is the greatest!  Oh my goodness, these cards are so cool!!


5 comments:

  1. great sketch, lovely inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super inspiration from you all and a fabulous sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great sketch and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...