Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #350

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you so much for joining us.  We have a fun sketch created by me and it has some fun elements to it.  I hope you like it.


Our sponsor this week is returning sponsor Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  I've worked with Wendy for years!  I've designed for her for two years and she's such a sweet lady.  The winner will get to choose digis as their prize.

So here's the sketch...


And my wonderful Design Team who work so hard to inspire you every week and they do a great job!

Debbie
featuring Driving Mizz Dolly



Jenée
Heavy work schedule interfered with my creative time :-(


Jessi



It's your turn to play.  Have fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Great DT cards! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards ladies, have shared them on our FB group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/digitaldelightsbyloubyloo/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great sketch!! and fabulous DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too late for the linky but my card is here: http://kanatanewfpapercrafts.blogspot.ca/2016/05/birthday-wishes-darling.html

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...