Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #306

Good Morning TMS friends!  So glad you're here with us this week.  We have a lovely sketch create by Debbie and a wonderful sponsor, SVG Attic.

SVG Attic is a sweet little shop with amazing artists bringing you fun SVG cutting files that can be used with your favorite electronic cutting machine/software.


Here's the sketch...


And here's some fantastic cards created by the team featuring the Give a Hoot SVG cut file.



Melissa
Unfortunately, I didn't get my card finished over the weekend and I ended up working late last night.  Crossing my fingers I can join later.


Nina



So now it's your turn.  If you have SVG cutting files you'd like to use, please do.  Or maybe you have some piecing dies or patterns you want to use.  Can't wait to see what you make!



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful projects Design Team! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...