Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #218

Good Morning friends.  The team and I are so happy that you're here.  We have a fun sketch that was created by Debbie and we have an awesome sponsor.  Sweet n Sassy is in da house!  Whoo-hoo!!

I am so excited to show you this week's DT cards, let's just jump right on in.

The sketch....


Angela and Laura are off this week.  Please send them your happy thoughts.



Is that not one of the best line-ups?  Would only be better if Angela and Laura were in there!  I have the best team ever.  I {heart} them very much.  And I {heart} your creations so much, too.  I can't wait to see what you make wit this week's sketch.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Melissa for a fun sketch that got me going!!!
    I needed to create a baby card and you gave me the incentive! Great DT work.
    Creative Wishes
    Claire s
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great DT inspiration and fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...