Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #194

Good Morning TMS Fans!  I hope you're all doing very well on this lovely Tuesday.  To be completely honest with you, it's 5:50 am Tuesday morning, I didn't get this post set up last night because of a personal issue that I had to deal with, so if I'm not quite as talkative or I miss some details, I promise, I'll come back later and spruce it up.

This week our sponsor is There She Goes Stamps and the prize up for grabs is a $15 gift certificate!  Wow!!  And have you seen their latest release?  Oh my goodness!!!

So here's the sketch we're playing with...



Now, of course,  I've got a fantastic line up of inspiration from the best Design Team around.






See, what did I tell you?  Fantastic!  Now it's your turn.  We can't wait to see what you create.


7 comments:

  1. Fantastic sketch! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch and great DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fun inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful DT work and fun sketch, thanks!
    grtz. Colien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch - it's a "keeper"! Super cards by the DT - thanks for sharing.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had fun playing along this week, thank you for the fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...