Monday, March 11, 2013

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was fairly low key after the birthday celebration with my son Friday night.  I still can hardly believe that my son Brendan is 18 now and an adult.  Wow!  Where did the time go?

Speaking of time, I'm also not happy about losing that hour this weekend either.  My apologies to everyone, too, I should have extended the challenge an hour.  We still had a great turnout.  I was delighted to see so many masculine cards and Easter cards.  I even saw a few more Sympathy cards than I usually do.

So before we announce the winner, let's give a huge shout of thanks to DRS Designs for sponsoring us this week and for being very generous in supplying images for us to play with.  And a another huge shout of thanks to the 31 players and DRS DT members playing along with us.

The winner of the $15 gift voucher is...


#16 Jackie C
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** shouts **

Congratulations Jackie!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com to claim your voucher.

Everyone, we'll see you back here tomorrow with a fun sketch by Grandma Bonnie, our Judged Challenge and a great sponsor.  My Creative Classroom is sponsoring and you can a win a free class of your choice!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...