Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #145

Good Morning!  Thank you for coming back for another fun sketch.  I cannot tell you how delighted I was with last week's partcipants - your creations were fabulous!!  A huge thanks to Corinne of Ribbon Carousel for sponsoring.

This week we have another new sponsor joining us.  I "met" Cindy when I was perusing the internet one night.  I stumbled onto her fabulous store StampingScrapping.com and was absolutely delighted with what I found.  Great selection of all kinds of fun things for your cards and pages.



She also designs dies for Spellbinders!  And she's created stamps that coordinate perfectly with Spellbinders Nestability dies.  In fact, you're playing for one of those stamp sets this week.


 This set is Fleur de Lis Rectangles and coordinates with S4-317 Fleur de Lis dies.  I have this pretty stamp set in my hot little hands just waiting to send it to the winner.

Let's get to the details of the challenge.  First of all, this week is the Judged Challenge so the added twist (as suggested by Marie) is to use a Die Cut and secondly, this week's sketch is by Kathy.


And now for some inspiration....








Jessica


This is also Jessica's last post.  She's decided to step down from the team for personal reasons.  Please join me in wishing her well.  She will be missed.  Jessica has been on the team for a long time and has been a rockin' DT member.










Now, let's have some fun with this challenge!  I cannot wait to see what you do with the sketch and how you'll step it up to be the winner.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sketch and fun twist! Thanks for the fabulous challenge and beautiful design team inspiration! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun sketch to work with! Beautiful samples from the DT! I enjoyed playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch! Wonderful creations by the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great sketch. Works perfect for my card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful DT samples! Thanks for the fab inspiration and fun sketch to play with :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...